Tuesday 15 March 2011

GF Smith Poster - Layout

I have chosen the composition for the poster, by combining the 3 elements that make up '100'.

I really like the design of this poster. The tall structure frames the edge of the piece, whilst the circular disk at the bottom draws the eyes into the centre of the piece.


I have chosen a relatively plain text, as I want the image to be the main focus of the poster.
I have also chosen the colour red because it is part of GF Smith's colour scheme, and also it fits in very well with the warm hue of the poster itself.


I have tried to use the text to frame each structure, so that the text is interacting with the image.


I have made the text bigger and bold, this helps it to stand out more, and to be seen easier.


This is my final poster design which I am very happy with. The poster itself is framed, and the structures are framed by the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment