Thursday 7 April 2011

Moodboards

I have created a selection of mood boards that represent a few themes surrounding the audio track and my initial thoughts.

The first one is my 3 words in a variety of lettering styles.


When I listen to the audio track, the colours that I feel are relevant are warm and vibrant. Because of this, I have chosen to create a colour themed mood board which I have continued throughout my other mood boards.

The colours that I have decided on are red, orange, yellow and pink. The red and orange are very warm colours, and the pink and yellow represent the vibrancy. I feel that this colour palette will fit together nicely when used on my animation.


This mood board has a 'Community' theme, which shows a few groups of people, being social. I also like the illustrated group of animal characters as part of a group.


This is a 'Happy/Smile' themed mood board which shows people with happy expressions, and more importantly, being happy together in each others company.


This is a 'Celebration' themed mood board, in which I have tried to show the essence of a party/fun/dancing type of celebration. Weddings have also been included as a popular celebration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment