Saturday 2 April 2011

Initial Thoughts - Doritos Advert

After listening to the track several times, one of my first thoughts about the audio track was that it reminded me hugely of this Doritos advert.

The advert has an audio track which is very similar to the one that I have been allocated, as it has a 'tribal' theme and sound.

The video is also representative of a tribal theme, which is shown through the 'dancing' of the crisps.

I believe that this video was created using the 'stop motion' technique, which allows objects to be perceived to move on their own.


I really like this advertisement because of the humour that it portrays through the movement of the crisps and the dip. I think that I will try to aim my own 30 second clip towards a humorous angle, similar to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment