Friday 8 April 2011

After Effects and Finished Cel Animation

In our first After Effects Workshop, we were taught the basic concepts of the software, and a variety of simple techniques to aid the animation process.

In the second After Effects Workshop, myself and Grace imported the single frames for our animation, and used the After Effects software to put the animation together on a timeline.

We decided to adjust some of the frame times throughout the animation, as we thought some areas should be faster, whereas other areas should be slower.



Overall, we think that the animation worked well and is quite effective.

However, one thing that I would change if I were to do this technique for my final animation, would be to time the 'human' actions that I would be using, so that these could be drawn into the frames in a suitable amount of time, and therefore making them appear more realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment