Monday 25 July 2011

Final Animation

My final cel animation is one which I am very pleased with.
Although it is not in colour, I think that the content is very good, with an unusual storyline.
I think that in some short parts, the animation appears to be too fast, however, the rest of the animation timings, I am extremely pleased with.

The characters appear to be life like with realistic movements, which is something that I was hoping to achieve.
I have tried to add exaggerated expressions to my characters in order to convey the emotions of the characters, and I feel that this has been done well.

If I was to do this animation again, or continue with it further, I would spend another few months adding the rest of the colour to it, as I think that this is one thing that would perhaps improve the overall look of the animation.

Overall though, I am pleased with how this cel animation has turned out, and through doing this, I have found something which I enjoy very much!

1 comment:

  1. All the information that you have provided are 100 percent worthy of forwarding. Do you have any newsletters that I can subscribe to? I would very much like to keep abreast of your blog articles. I am a blogger too! You can see some of my job postings and sample articles at graphic design logos , freelance graphic designer. I will be grateful for your valuable comments. Please check out my stuff and post me your feedback.

    ReplyDelete